The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene Answers are underlined
. . . Will matter then be destroyed or not?
22) The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots. At that time in the western science oriented part of the world, nobody apparently had microscopic observed knowledge that is information beyond the vision of the naked eye. All people knew than that worms live ‘in’ humans and animals. Nobody knew of the basic life form that preceded us. The bacteria that are part of us, within; or bacteria on its own in the beginning. Not to mention the structure within a cell or cell structure within organs, forming a body and than from this point on to understand the reverse process down to its own DNA formatted bacteria variety (own root).
Yet Jesus clearly points to this knowledge. (The basic building material of life, the root)
23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature
24) He, who has ears to hear, let him hear.
25) Peter said to him, Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?
26) The Savior said there is no sin, but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin. (Sin is therefor a burden of matter conscious man. Leading to corruption the tools of every politician, executive, businessman, salesman or unfaithful partner etc. Beginning with the awakening to exclusive ownership of matter, mankind’s advance beyond Adam and Eve.
27) That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root. To an essence as! Do not do onto others us you want done onto your self. To be understood in sane mind and by guidelines like the Ten Commandments only.
28) Then He continued and said That is why you become sick and die, for you are deprived of the one who can heal you. (Any soul that is involved in corruption and conscious of it. Those who knows them self’s and do not ask the Lord for forgiveness or examine their pure original conscience to judge them self up on it are deprived of healing, deprived of rebirth by starving the embryo of their spirit.
30) Matter gave birth to a passion that has no equal, which proceeded from something contrary to nature. Then there arises a disturbance in its whole body. (This can be understood as a consequent of the sexual pleasure drive, by the human body that can lead into sinful desire and morally uncontrolled
31) That is why I said to you, Be of good courage, and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different forms of nature. (Unfulfilled desire of possession creates unhappiness. The advice is, feast your mind, eyes and senses onto the beauty and function of nature, for this you got to be nature sensitively and a life. In such a state of appreciation this treasure belongs to you, therefor you can feel rich)
32) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.
33) When the Blessed One had said this, He greeted them all, saying, Peace be with you. Receive my peace unto yourselves.
34) Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.
35) Follow after Him!
36) Those who seek Him will find Him.
37) Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
38) Do not lay down any rules beyond what I appointed you, and do not give a law like the lawgiver
39) When He said this He departed.
2) Then Mary stood up, greeted them all, and said to her brethren, Do not weep and do not grieve nor be irresolute,
3) But rather, let us praise His greatness, for He has prepared us and made us into Men. (Men of god)
4) When Mary said this, she turned their hearts to the Good, and they began to discuss the words of the Savior.
5) Peter said to Mary, Sister we know that the Savior loved you more than the rest of woman.
6) Tell us the words of the Savior which you remember which you know, but we do not, nor have we heard them.
7) Mary answered and said, What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you.
8) And she began to speak to them these words: I, she said, I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to Him,
9) Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of Me. (In Spirit) For where the mind is there is the treasure. (The soul offers the mind the key to the treasure, the spirit, together they can achieve to be worthy its immense value, life).
10) I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit?
11) The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is [...] (the spirit that is the treasure).
(pages 11 - 14 are missing from the manuscript)
10) And desire said, I did not see you descending (-fall into sin), but now I see you ascending. (drifting away from me) Why do you lie since you belong to me? (denying the desire that is within you.)
11) The soul answered and said, I saw you. (I felt your temptation)
12) When it said this, it (the soul) went away rejoicing greatly.
13) Again it came to the third power, which is called ignorance.
14) The power questioned the soul, saying, Where are you going?
15) And the soul said, Why do you judge me, (suspect me) although I have
16) I was bound,(tempted) though I have not bound (responded).
17) I was not recognized (acknowledged in evel). But I have recognized
18) When the soul had overcome the third power, it went upwards and saw the
19) The first form is darkness (God-less, law-less), the second desire
20) They asked the soul, Whence do you come slayer of men (destroyer of life), or where are you going, conqueror of space? (trespasser in violence)
21) The soul answered and said, What binds me has been slain (rejected), and what turns me about has been overcome (resisted),
22) and my desire has been ended, and ignorance has died
23) In a aeon (life cycle of evolution)I was released from a world,
24) From this time on will I attain to the rest of the time (after the close of man’s evolutionary cycle), of the season (duration of a planets intelligent life supporting span, all this supports believe in reincarnation), of a eon (end of a solar system), in silence (as a living spirit, within the Spirit).
2) But Andrew answered and said to the brethren, Say what you wish to say about what she has said. I at least do not believe that the Savior said
3) Peter answered and spoke concerning these same things. (Adding to the presumption above)
4) He questioned them about the Savior: Did He really speak privately with a woman and not openly to us? Are we
5) Then Mary wept and said to Peter, My brother Peter, what do you think? Do you think that I have thought this up myself
6) Levi answered and said to Peter, Peter you have always been hot tempered.
7) Now I see you contending against the woman like the adversaries.
8) But if the Savior made her worthy, who are you indeed to reject her? Surely the Savior knows her very well.
9) That is why He loved her more than us. Rather let us be ashamed and put on the perfect Man, and separate as He commanded us and preach the gospel, not laying down any other rule or other law beyond what the Savior said.
10) And when they heard this they began to go forth to proclaim and to preach.
The Gospel According to Mary
Nowra NSW AUSTRALIA firstname.lastname@example.org